Information We Collect
- When you register for an event, we will need to collect personal information such as billing information.
- We collect information you voluntarily supply to us on our websites, through surveys, or as feedback.
- Information is collected during the use of some of our products as needed to provide the service.
- We use common Internet technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to keep track of interactions with our sites and services.
How We Use Your Information
- We use the information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- We may use your information to inform you about other products or services, partners, opportunities and events offered by The Tavistock Group.
- We may use your information to improve our services or websites.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties.
- The Tavistock Group uses industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of personally identifiable information, including encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
How We Share Your Information
- It is necessary that we share some of your information with third parties, such as for credit card processing.
- We may need to disclose your information as required by law to protect our rights or comply with judicial proceedings.